Online bookings will generate a pre-paid e-voucher which can be exchanged for the purchased ticket(s) at our Railway Station Shop in Oxford. The redemption period is 3 months from date of purchase.
Tour tickets are accepted (during the validity period selected) on all Guide Friday City Sightseeing Oxford buses (red livery) and all Guide Friday buses (green livery). Note that all buses take the same tour route and offer the same service, regardless of their colour.
Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Guide Friday City Sightseeing Oxford.
- In order to verify genuine e-vouchers the information needs to show time and date of delivery when presented. We reserve the right to refuse e-vouchers that do not show this information.
- Online tickets are purchased on the understanding that the ticket confirmation contains a pre-paid voucher which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival in Oxford.
- The ticket to travel is valid for use on the Guide Friday City Sightseeing tour of Oxford only for 3 months from purchase. 48 hour tickets must be used on consecutive days.
- Pre-paid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
- The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
- Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets therefore groups must stay together at all times with the purchase of such a ticket.
- Guide Friday City Sightseeing Oxford will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service, but does not guarantee to do so. Guide Friday City Sightseeing Oxford shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service.
- At the management’s discretion, in exceptional circumstances, should a refund be agreed to, then this will be subject to an administration fee of 15% of the order value and only be refunded after the expiry date of the tickets purchased.
- Retaining your ticket will entitle you to 10% off your next City Sightseeing tour ticket. The 10% discount must be used within 12 months.
- A child is aged between 5 and 15 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 30 days of date of travel. Any complaints must be accompanied by your Guide Friday City Sightseeing Oxford tour ticket.
- Group rates and other concessionary fares may be avilable, contact us on +44 (0)1865 790522 for details.
Deals, Offers & Extras
Booking 10 or more tickets?
Call us for a group discount.
+44 (0)1865 790522
- Private Hire & Weddings Hire a whole bus for your own private Oxford City tour or for use at a special event.