The Great Cities Combined Ticket
Want to immerse yourself in the rich history, cultural marvels and iconic landmarks of two of the most famous destinations in the UK?
Join City Sightseeing, the experts of exploration, and embark on a thrilling adventure to discover the famous sights and attractions of two of the most remarkable cities in the UK! With the new Great Cities Combined Ticket, you can enjoy London AND Oxford from the top deck on our award-winning sightseeing bus tours, get up close and personal on exclusive walking tours, and more!
✔️ 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
✔️ Royal London Walking Tour
✔️ One-way river cruise in either direction between Westminster Pier by Big Ben and Tower Pier by the Tower of London
✔️ 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
✔️ Stepping Through Oxford Walking Tour
✔️ Access to Carfax Tower for panoramic views across the city
Return travel between London and Oxford provided by the Oxford Tube coach service is INCLUDED in the price
Ticket types and prices
The Great Cities Combination Ticket is available in Adult, Child and Family options
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Children)
How to get your tickets
Embarking on a London and Oxford sightseeing adventure has never been easier!
Visit our Visitor Information Point conveniently located in the vibrant heart of central Oxford. Our dedicated team there will help you get your tickets and provide you with all the information you need to make the most of your sightseeing experience.
Head over to City Sightseeing London’s travel shop, where their friendly staff are ready help you with your purchase and answer any questions you may have.
Where you’ll find us
City Sightseeing Oxford
Visitor Information Point
44-45 High Street
Open daily: 09:30-17:30
Terms & conditions
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged, or money refunded by Guide Friday City Sightseeing Oxford.
- The ticket to travel is valid for use on the Guide Friday City Sightseeing tour of Oxford only for 12 months from purchase.
- Pre-paid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
- The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
- Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets – groups must therefore always stay together with the purchase of such a ticket.
- Guide Friday City Sightseeing Oxford will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service but does not guarantee to do so. Guide Friday City Sightseeing Oxford shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service.
- At the management’s discretion, in exceptional circumstances, should a refund be agreed to, then this will be subject to an administration fee of 15% of the order value.
- Retaining your ticket will entitle you to 10% off your next City Sightseeing ticket. The 10% discount must be used within 12 months.
- A child is aged between 5 and 15 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 30 days of date of travel. Any complaints must be accompanied by your Guide Friday City Sightseeing Oxford tour ticket.
- Oxford Tube return tickets must be used within 3 months of issue.