Jobs at City Sightseeing Oxford
Tour bus drivers
Want a driving job with a difference? We are hiring open-top tour bus drivers now!
We are looking for full-time and part-time drivers to work weekdays and weekends. The pay rate is £14.60 per hour.
We provide full training, uniform and free bus travel for you, your partner and children under 18!
Apply now: CLICK HERE to apply
Alternatively, you can download the printable version of our application pack (available below) and completed forms should be returned to the HR Admin Office, Oxford Bus Company, Cowley House, Watlington Road, Oxford OX4 6GA or to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, please email email@example.com or contact (01865) 785414 or 785407.
Do you have a passion for sharing the history of our beautiful city of Oxford?
We are looking to add to our team of tour guides for our City Sightseeing bus tours and our walking tours.
City Sightseeing Oxford operates a very popular and long established bus tour, where we strive to provide high quality service, offering an enjoyable and informative tour of the City, whilst endeavouring to achieve complete customer satisfaction. Over recent years, we have added walking tours which take adventurers on foot around Oxford.
Who would be great in this role:
- You will want to make every visitor’s experience the best it can be!
- You will be confident speaking in front of large groups of people and willing to share your passion and knowledge for Oxford
- You will be friendly, outgoing and trustworthy and open to meeting people from all walks of life
- You will ideally have experience of interacting with customers and be ready to handle a variety of questions
Spanish Speaking Tour Guides:
- We are also searching for three Spanish speaking tour guides to guide Spanish guests around Oxford
- As this will be a casual contract, you will have flexibility in working hours on a monthly basis allowing you to continue with other ventures
- If you are a fluent Spanish speaker, have a great knowledge of Oxford – including the colleges and historical sites – and feel comfortable presenting to large groups of people, we want to hear from you!
In return, we can offer:
- Full training provided with experienced guides
- £12.00 per hour Monday to Friday (£12.50 per hour weekends), paid even if the tour doesn’t run
- Flexible working hours based on your availability which you can share with us on a monthly basis
- A free bus pass for you, one other adult and any children up to the age of 18 for use on all Oxford Bus Company, Thames Travel and Carousel Buses services
- A fab team of colleagues to work alongside!
If you are interested in applying to any of our roles, please send a short covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Admin Office, Oxford Bus Company, Cowley House, Watlington Road, Oxford OX4 6GA.