St. Hilda's College
Originally an Oxford Hall for women, St. Hilda’s College was founded in 1893 by Dorothea Beale, a headmistress at Cheltenham Ladies’ College. The college retained its women-only status until 2008. In fact, it wasn’t until 1997 that any serious debate took place on the subject of making St. Hilda’s a co-educational establishment.
Visit St. Hilda’s website for more information.