The best way to see Oxford’s dreaming spires and iconic historical buildings! 24-hour and 48-hour options available.
You can hop on and off as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket. This will allow you to discover Oxford even more closely, take in some of the sights, enjoy a meal at one of the fantastic restaurants or simply take a coffee break.
When you’re ready, you can simply hop back on the bus and continue your Oxford bus tour.
When boarding the bus, you’ll get a chance to pick up your complimentary headphones.
Plug those into the system in front of your seat and you’ll be able to listen to the commentary in 14 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Kids Commentary.
Many of our tours have live commentary delivered by our friendly and professional guides in English.
Enjoy fascinating storytelling delivered by your VOX City Walks guides as you explore, rediscover and immerse yourself in Oxford’s quaint and charming streets.
Hop-off your guided tour and self-guide whenever you wish; enjoying multilingual audio commentary, suggested walking itineraries, pinpointing your favourite sights and discovering photo hotspots, all offline, day or night – it couldn’t be easier!
There are plenty of options and you can purchase your tickets from:
- Online on our booking page
- Our friendly drivers (there’s no need to pre-book your tour)
- Our informative city ticket seller colleagues located at Oxford Rail Station and several other locations around Oxford
- The Oxford Visitor Information Point on High Street – click here for location
- Oxford Bus Company’s Gloucester Green Travel Shop – click here for location
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural gem. From the award-winning open-top tour, you’ll get fantastic views of Oxford’s honey coloured buildings as well as glimpses of many of its Colleges’ courtyards.
We have a range of tickets to suit your needs and wants!
Let City Sightseeing Oxford introduce you to this vibrant and cultured city. With one fantastic route with 20 bus stops, you’re free to hop on and off at your leisure to make the most of your stay. Join us around Oxford!
Main stops on the route:
- Stop 7 – Christ Church
- Stop 8 – Brasenose College
- Stop 9 – The Queen’s College
- Stop 10 – The Plain
- Stop 12 – South Parks Road
- Stop 13 – Sheldonian Theatre
- Stop 14 – Trinity College
What’s included in the tour?
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour as many times as you like
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio commentary available in 14 languages
- Kids’ commentary
- Full hygiene measures
- Complimentary headphones available for your tour
- Includes Vox City Walks tours + Silver and Bronze walking tours.
- Show your voucher on your smartphone to join the tour at any stop.
- Audio commentary in 14 languages. Live commentaries in English and English Kids’ Commentary.
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. Your ticket is valid for 12 months from its date of purchase.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 20 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- Create your own itinerary to explore Oxford, hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- 24/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Oxford.